Let TRES help plan your big day,
whether it's 10 weeks or 10 years away.
Let TRES help plan your big day,
whether it's 10 weeks or 10 years away.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: TRESemme Bride-to-Be Pinterest Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 3, 2014 and ends at 2:00 p.m. ET on August 11, 2014 (“the Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: Log in to your Pinterest page (or if you do not already have a Pinterest page, you can register for one for free at www.pinterest.com). You must follow TRESemme on Pinterest, then create a wedding-themed Pinterest board with everything you want your dream wedding to be. Once your wedding Pinterest board is complete, visit www.tresemme.com/campaigns/bride-to-be and complete the Sweepstakes entry form, including the URL of your wedding Pinterest board to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (the “Entry”). All Entries must be complete to be eligible and Entries will not be judged. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. The Entry may not contain obscene, lewd or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and will disqualify the Entrant. Your Entry must not contain any third party copyrighted material that you do not have written permission to use and to sublicense to Sponsor for use in marketing and advertising. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants and winner acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. All information collected in connection with Entry in the Sweepstakes will be used only for purposes of contacting winners. All Entries must be received by 2:00 p.m. ET on August 11, 2014 to be eligible. Limit one (1) Entry per person per day for the entire Sweepstakes Period. All Entries must be unique. Normal subscription access imposed by your service provider will apply.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age and older as of date of Entry. Employees of Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever (the “Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., Pinterest and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development, evolvement and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively “Released Parties”) and the immediate family members of each, are not eligible to participate or win.
4. PRIZES: Grand Prize (2 total): A prize pack containing a gift basket of Sponsor-selected TRESemme products, a $500 Sponsor-selected gift card, a one-year subscription to a Sponsor-selected bridal magazine and a one-hour long digital consultation with a TRESemme stylist via Google Hangout or Skype or similar (ARV: $1,025.00 each). Gift card subject to restrictions and expiration date may apply. In the event the TRESemme stylist is not available for the digital consultation, that portion of the prize will be forfeited and no additional compensation will be provided. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason, in such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winners will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: Two (2) Grand Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received. Drawing will be conducted on or about August 13, 2014, by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received. Prizes will be awarded and winners will be notified by mail/email. Winners and all entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and forever discharge, covenant not to sue, and hold harmless Released Parties and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development, evolvement and execution of the Sweepstakes from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize.
6. GENERAL RULES: Potential Grand Prize winners (or parent/legal guardian if a Prize winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return via overnight mail or email, an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability/publicity release (except where prohibited by law), assignment of rights (as applicable) within five (5) days (including weekends) of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and alternate winner may be selected. Affidavit package will be mailed via overnight mail with a pre-paid overnight return envelope included or sent via email. Return of prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners’ names and likenesses and Entries for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrants (and their parents or legal guardians, if entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner: or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete entries or technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants (and their parents or legal guardians if entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agree that: 1) under no circumstance will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs.
7. WINNERS: For the names of the Winners, available after September 3, 2014, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by October 3, 2014, to: TRESemme Bride-to-Be Pinterest Sweepstakes Winners, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept: LH), Melville, NY 11747.
8. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever, 800 Sylvan Ave., Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632. The administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Pinterest. You understand that you are providing your information to Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever and not to Pinterest. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. TRESemme Bride-to-Be Sweepstakes is sponsored by Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever. Begins 2:00 p.m. ET on 7/3/14 & ends 2:00 p.m. ET on 8/11/14. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 & older. For rules, visit www.tresemme.com/campaigns/Bride-to-Be/terms-and-conditions.