HOLIDAY EDITION: FISHTAIL BRAIDED PONYTAIL
TRESEMME HAIR STYLING: HAIR TUTORIALS
1. Take a section of hair on the heavy side of your part to braid.
2. Take a small section of hair from one side cross it over, and add to the other side.
3. Now take a small section from the opposite side, crossing it over to make a fishtail braid.
4. Continue braiding until you are halfway down the section.
5. Take the rest of hair to create a low side ponytail.
6. Bring the braided hair back to tie them together.
7. Gently loosen the braid.
8. Take 1/4 of your ponytail and continue braiding to the end.
9. Secure the braid with an elastic and gently loosen it.
10. Using TRES Two Extra Hold Hair Spray, spray 10-12" away from hair.