Repair & Protect 7 Recovery Mask Sachet with Biotin
Our TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Recovery Mask, an intensive rescue treatment, treats your hair by taking on 7 types of styling damage.
It doesn’t take a professional to know, that hair takes on damage from more than just heat. That’s why we created our TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 system to visibly repairs 7 different types of damage – brushing, blow-drying, bleaching, coloring, curling, flat-ironing and braiding with each use. Formulated with Biotin, it treats visible damage instantly, strengthening against breakage, so you can keep styling. Once or twice a week, give your over-worked tresses an intensive repairing boost with the TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Instant Recovery Mask. A powerful rescue treatment for damaged hair, it penetrates the hair so you’re ready to style.
- Every gorgeous style starts with strong, healthy hair. Introducing TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Recovery Mask, an intensive rescue treatment that takes on 7 types of styling damage.
- Professional-quality formula, with Biotin, deeply treats over-worked tresses for smooth, shiny and healthy-looking results with each use.
- Penetrates the hair fiber to help reconstruct damaged strands, strengthening against breakage and split ends
- Used as part of the new Repair & Protect 7 system, it visibly repairs 7 different types of damage - brushing, blow-drying, bleaching, coloring, curling, flat-ironing and braiding in with each use.
- Safe to use on color-treated hair
- Use once or twice a week in place of the Repair & Protect 7 Conditioner, it gives hair an intensive boost, restoring its structure and protecting against future styling damage
- Start your routine with TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Shampoo.
- Apply a generous amount of Instant Recovery Mask evenly from mid-shaft to ends.
- Leave mask on for 3 to 5 minutes, and rinse thoroughly.
- Complete your look with your favorite TRESemmé styling products.
TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Instant Recovery Mask penetrates the hair, strengthening against breakage and split ends.